Low Code Software Developer – Junior
Are you a result and people-oriented Software Developer in heart and soul? Do you have a desire to implement software using Modeling and Visual techniques? Do you want to play an important role in our IT projects? Is Software Development the main goal in your future career path? Do you know and understand OOP, UML and SQL concepts? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
- Design, Develop and Maintain software using the CodeX Low Code Platform
- Be in constant contact with customers for gathering specifications
- Work together with the Development, Test team members and customers on achieving the delivery goals at very high-quality standards
We are looking for
We are looking for a full-time colleague who is capable of working inside a team and also independently, with a proactive attitude.
- You are customer-oriented and consider that good cooperation with colleagues on all levels is very important
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or equivalent
- You believe that there is always room for improvement everywhere and you want to constantly keep learning
- You have the ability to analyze and understand complex software from both a functional and technical point of view
- You have strong knowledge of UML, SQL and OOP
- You have good command of English in both verbal and written communication
- You are very results-oriented and always achieve your goals in fast-paced environments
- You are available to travel abroad for 1-2 weeks every 3-6 months for training, gathering specifications and project GoLives
- Knowledge of Low Code platforms (such as Outsystems, Mendix or others) is an advantage
About Codeless Technology
Codeless has been active since 1988, as a Dutch IT company specialized in building and maintaining software applications. With our vision, method and standardized approach called Smart Software Cloning, we renew outdated standard packages or customized applications to state-of-the-art systems based on Microsoft technologies. Our projects are carried out by over 70 passionate and professional employees from our two offices in The Netherlands – Dordrecht – and Romania – Iași. We embrace sharing success and having fun – work hard and play hard!
To the right candidate, we offer
- A full-time job – 40 hours per week
- An independent and varied position, with plenty of room for own initiative
- The opportunity to make a difference in our organization
- Free access to various types of training: internally prepared, PluralSight, Microsoft certifications, Udemy, OMG, IIBA and others
- Private Health insurance
- Very good salary and benefits
The interview will consist of one single meeting. We will focus on the degree to which you meet the job requirements, as well as the extent to which you, as a person, fit within the ambition of our organization.
Are you the person to embrace the Low Code challenge in Iași? If yes, send your CV to email@example.com. If you have further questions, please call Andra Nechita – office hours 09:00 – 17:00 RO Time – at +40 759 016 678.