Codeless Technology B.V collects only freely and explicitly given personal data.
We may amend this policy from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website https://codeless.com.
- Definitions of Terms
- Collection and Use of Personal Data
- Use of Personal Data Collected
- Retention Period
- Rights of Data Subjects
- Handling Privacy Concerns and Access Requests
1. Definitions of Terms
- “Personal Data” – only includes information relating to a living individuals who can be identified or who are identifiable, directly from the information in question; or who can be indirectly identified from that information in combination with other information.
- “Data Controller” – determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- “Data Subject/Natural Person” – any living individual – the visitors of https://codeless.com
- “Processing” – is any operation which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Consent”: any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which s/he , by a statement or by clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him/her.
- “General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)” – is designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe and to protect all individual’s rights associated with protection of personal data.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Data
Codeless Technology B.V. through its web site may collect and/or track:
- The home server, domain names, email addresses, type of client computer, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of web browser of visitors to https://codeless.com webpage;
- The email addresses of visitors that communicate with Codeless Technology B.V. via email;
- Information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, surveys, email, contest entries, and other online avenues (including demographic and personal profile data);
- Aggregate and user-specific information on which pages visitors access.
- Codeless Technology B.V uses Google Analytics. This program provides important statistics about the number of visitors, the pages visited and other essential information with which the Codeless Technology B.V can continually improve the website for his visitors. These statistics are anonymous and cannot be traced back to a specific person or user.
- Codeless Technology B.V uses pixel tag – a graphic with dimensions of 1×1 pixels that is loaded when you are visiting our webpage or you are opening email. The following data can be acquired and analyzed with a tracking pixel:
• Operating system used (gives information on the use of mobile devices)
• Type of website or email used, for example on mobile or desktop
• Type of client used, for example a browser or mail program.
• Client’s screen resolution
• Time the email was read or website was visited
• Activities on the website during a session (when using multiple tracking pixels)
• IP address (gives information on the Internet Service Provider and location)
3. Use of Personal Data Collected
Personal data collected by Codeless Technology B.V. may be used by Codeless Technology B.V. for the following purposes:
- For communication purposes – you are contacting us because of a query and Codeless Technology B.V. responds to you;
- For internal marketing and internal promotional purposes;
- For a statistical analysis of users’ behaviour;
- For product development;
- For content improvement;
- Or to customize the content and layout of our web site;
Aggregate data on visitors’ home servers may be used for internal purposes,however will not be provided to third parties such as marketing companies. Individually identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to Codeless Technology B.V. may be added to Codeless databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding service updates, new products and services, and upcoming events.
Our company use client’s information from 30-day Trial Registration Form. We keep customers contact information strictly confidential and use it only to send important information to our customers.
Codeless Technology B.V will process your personal data in the folowing case:
- The individuals gives consent for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary to meet contractual obligations entered into by the data subject;
- Processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations of the controller (Codeless Technology B.V.);
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject;
- Processing is necessary for tasks in the public interest or exercise of authority vested in the controller;
- Purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller
4. Retention period
Your personal information will be retained for 1 year to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, usually for the duration of any contractual relationship and for any period thereafter as legally required or permitted by applicable law.
Codeless Technology B.V. protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Codeless Technology B.V. takes precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal information is stored. Despite these measures, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit via our website.
6. Your Rights
Under the Data Protection Regulation, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in case your data is not handling lawfully.
7. Handling Privacy Concerns and Access Requests
If you have any questions about this policy or if you believe that your personal information is not handled in accordance with the applicable law or this policy you may contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us: